Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun in My Craft Room

There's nothing as fun for me as a day in my Craft Room.  This is actually a portion of the basement that I've made into a crafty area, but it's still my little spot and I love every minute I get to spend there.  I had some time today and made this little card.


These are the challenges where I want to share my card.
 
Basic Grey Challenge Blog- Challenge #96 - Doilies - I used a Martha Stewart doily that I bought at Michael's.  I also used two pattern papers from the Basic Grey Pheobe line (an older Basic Grey line) and the letter stickers are Basic Grey LilyKate collection.
 
Paper Play Time Challenge Blog - Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
 
Come and Get It Challenges - Sketch Challenge - I really like this sketch and had fun following it!

Word Art Wednesday Challenges - Challenge #84 - Anything Goes Theme
 
I wish the weekend could last longer.  I'm not quite ready to go back to work tomorrow, but...oh well!  I'm already looking forward to next weekend.  How about you!?
 
Have a great week, and thank you very much for stopping by my blog.  By the way, I NEED FOLLOWERS and will follow anyone who follows me.
I added this blog badge to my side-bar because I'm super excited about their give-away, upcoming blog hop, and new June stamp and die-cut release.  I just thought I'd share it here in case you want to check it out.  It's over at My Craft Spot by Kimberly.

Thanks!
Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card. Love the BG papers you used and your lettering.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Sierra! Thanks so much for playing along with us again this week. I enjoy seeing your cards, and I thank you for joining our challenge.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the DP. Hope your doing well. It is just a suggestion for you, but I think you would get more comments if you turned off your word verification. Many of the Design Teams don't leave a comment if they have to do word verification. I know that I don't usually leave comments either if it requires me to do word verification. It simple takes too much time when I am blog hopping and leaving comments. You can always go for the comment moderation to control spam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clean and simple card. Thank you for joining the sketch challenge at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so pleased your liked our sketch Sierra and that you have joined us this week at Come and Get It. I love the CAS of your card and how you have placed the ribbon and bow. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It and we hope to see you back soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great card! love to see some of the older Basic grey papers, so pretty!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at Basic grey challenges, hope to see you next time!!
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sierra,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Basic Grey :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. Clean & simply & yet bold & beautiful at the same time :) Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Feel free to enter my design giveaway on Facebook.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete